Gizmobonbon.blogspot.com

Google

2008/03/27

SJ and SNSD will join Kangta's final concert before serving his military duty

Photobucket
On March 29-30, popular singer Kangta will hold his two final concerts, namely "Eternity," before serving his military duty at Yonsei University. The guests will include several famous singers and bands, such as Shin Seung Hoon, Kim Min Jong, Super Junior, and SNSD.Kangta says that, "This is my final concert before I carry out the military duty. It is also my own concert for the past 5 years. I'm grateful to all the love and care from fans and my partners.""To be able to perform with such great singers, I believe that the concerts will leave a beautiful memory for everyone."Kangta will begin his military duty starting April 1, 2008.

http://asianfanatics.net/

No comments: