Gizmobonbon.blogspot.com

Google

2008/04/09

Gong Yoo: First message from the army

Gong Yoo's message started with the title "Try to succeed! Private soldier Gong Ji Chul is living very well in the army."Gong Yoo wrote, “Three months have passed, I've completed all the basic trainings to be a soldier. I also came to the barrack in Kangwondo, where I will do my military service for 2 years. During the training time, because my health was not very good, I had to be hospitalized for a week. However, after that I still finished all the trainings. Thanks to the success of Coffee Prince, when I first joined in the army, I was asked for signatures every day, almost all of my free time, I had to sign for my military partners.”Finally, Gong Yoo said thanks to his fans, "Many Chinese fans have sent letters to me; plus, most foreign fans write the letters in English, which gives me more chance to learn English. Everybody wrote letters encouraging me to persevere in order to pass all the hardships in the army. I'm very grateful and sincerely thank you for that.”On April 6, Gong Yoo sent another message with this content: "Because everybody usually sends gifts to me, so I'm very popular in the barrack. I receive them every day, I always open them together with my partners, and we always have fun here.”

http://asianfanatics.net

No comments: