Gizmobonbon.blogspot.com

Google

2008/02/05

Joo’s Bugs video interview

Photobucket
In a recent video interview by Bugs, Joo revealed about a trial she went through before debuting and her plans a singer.
At such a young age, Joo already experienced vocal cord problems that hindered her from singing for 5-6 months.
“I wanted to quickly jump into my voice lessons but I was told to not sing until the nodules in my vocal cord disappear,” Joo revealed. Joo also shared that she had to write down what she wanted to say so she could recover quickly.
Her middle-school pictures also became a topic during the interview, which she answered sincerely that from the time she started preparing to become a singer, she made an effort to be a better person.
Joo also revealed that Beyonce influenced her because she listens to a lot of the international singer’s songs when she vocalizes.
During the interview, the ballad singer also expressed that she wants to be “Korea’s Christina Aguilera.”
“Although I debuted as a ballad singer, I think I can show everyone infinite possibilities. If possible, I’d like to work on all genres,” Joo conveyed.


http://krnloop.wordpress.com/

No comments: